A web blog is a type of an online site which is usually maintained with articles on a regular basis. The unique characteristic of blog that separate it from other websites is its interactivity, as it usually allows viewers to give comments. The basic distinguishing characteristics are:
• Articles or posts are displayed in chronological manner (reverse chronological order)
• Viewers can post comments
• Other blog authors and internet sites might likewise interact
• Entries are usually up-to-date regularly
• Entries can take different forms and a standard blog combines texts, images, links to other online sites as well as blogs.
Types of Blogs
Web blogs are actually the fastest-growing way of mass communication, escalating the demand for web blog writers. At the start, use of blog had been restricted to private personal journals but nowadays, blog sites are viewed as a worldwide social phenomenon and are used for a wide range of purposes. Various kinds of blogs differentiated by the kind of content material they deliver are:
• Personal Blogging:
Sometimes termed as personal journals, are blogs maintained by a person. Articles on blog writing could be about anything at all about yourself, regarding any kind of idea, about discussion on any headlines, etc.
• Business Blogs:
Corporate blogging are used by lots of businesses and corporations either internally in order to improve communication within the company or generally externally for advertising as well as public relations. Likewise, lots of groups as well as societies are making use of blogs in order to communicate with their members.
• Topical Blogging (by genre):
Blog pages focusing on a particular subject are classified as topical blogs. A few examples are travel blog sites, political blogs, fashion blogs, legal blogs, and so on.